Nike LeBron 9 – Black – Sport Red | Release Reminder
The annual Nike LeBron signature kicks off with a few high-energy releases like the ‘China’ and the ‘Cannon’, but for those who prefer the no-frills, clean and simple colorways, tomorrow is the day to officially cop the Black/Red Nike LeBron 9. The Black/Red colorway, dubbed the ‘Away’, is considered to be the flagship colorway for the Nike LeBron ever since the first Air Zoom Generation. It’s been quite a journey for the Nike LeBron signature line, and tomorrow, the world will get to experience the best that Nike Basketball has to offer – Hyperfuse/Flywire, Max/Zooom cushioning, and one of the sleekest designs ever put on paper. Continue reading for a sick video designing the design concept of the shoe as well as additional specs, and get your LeBron 9 ‘Away’ tomorrow at Nike Basketball retailers, or pick up a pair now on eBay.
Nike LeBron 9
* The shoe is the first to combine Flywire technology and Hyperfuse construction.
* Built for breathability and durability, the Hyperfuse construction is a composite of three different layers of material that are fused together to create a nearly seamless, one piece upper that sheds considerable weight without sacrificing protection.
* A midfoot harness that wraps around the foot incorporates Flywire 3.0 technology for added strength and lock down support. This lightweight upper mimics the speed and strength symbolic of LeBron’s game.
* The finely-tuned midsole provides a unique hybrid cushioning system. By combining Max Air 180 in the heel for absorption on impact with a Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for a springy response, a player is protected on impact where they need it most. A composite shank plate provides torsional rigidity and support while reducing midsole weight.
* Signature aesthetic elements include: LeBron’s new logo, his signature on the ventilated tongue and, scripted on the toe, the motto: “What we do in life, echoes in eternity.”
Sorry these aren't hot or tight they average though with a high price tag. But like they say there's a sucker born everyday but this models is a easy pass for me.
i bought the china's but i was not really convinced until i saw them personally they are fire, but this colorway is meeh but to each there own
Man I cannot understand why there is a certain culture of people that will just hate any shoe this man put out..this shoe is dope point blank. I have been buying sneakers a long time and this shoe is like the culmination of all Nike tech to this point..HOW could they not love it..It is some psychological stuff going on that is beyond me I guess but fellas this shoes is DOPE I am a do or die Knick fan and I can still see that..these and the Amare Sweeo Thrus are the best basketball joints out right now in my opinion..like homeboy said a few lines up..What sig shoe out right now is better..Kobe? Wade? Drose? Melo? Who? Nobody my dudes this is the shoe baby..hyper dunks are hot too but that still dont take away from these. I saw the Kentucky up close and I was blown away they were beautiful..now go ahead little boys hit me with all your negative buttons and nasty homophobic comments and I will see if that takes away from the wonderful life that is mine..hahahaha..this is all my humble opinion by the way...
So the fact that these are the best sig out makes them a dope shoe? All the sigs that you named are ugly. It just so happens that these are less ugly than those but still ugly. The only LeBrons worth buying were the 7's and 8's. These are right back to where the line started. They look ugly on feet. The only reason people want them is because they have his name attached to them. If this was just a shoe that Nike put out, you wouldn't want them. Doesn't matter how long you've been buying shoes. Honestly, you probably work for Nike and are just a troll. Good job buddy.
Hater #2 these are tight. There is no signature shoe out there or new signature shoed out that's better than LeBrons. Melo- no, CP3-no, wade-no, Durant-no, rose-no....... it goes on.