Jordan Brand currently commands the kind of Big Three signature stars that all the NBA teams are trying to assemble for themselves, but the breakdown of signature sneakers is a bit more like the Miami Heat’s situation than the selfless Boston Celtics. Carmelo Anthony is currently the ‘Chris Bosh’ of the bunch, waiting in the wings while JB teammates Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade see their secondary series on store shelves. And while Chris Paul’s CP’Quick still leaves him several sigs behind LeBron James for the sake of this analogy, D-Wade is clearly the ‘Dwyane Wade’ in this scenario, a role that reflects the nomenclature in play for his new Jordan D’reign. This play on Dwyane’s most commonly used nickname is pictured above in a bold ‘away’ look that adds patent leather to its toe for that tradtional Jordan elegance; how do they compare to the Fly Wade 2? Click through for a better look and stick with Sneaker News for release info. via Kenlu
i like it, but still like the 2. They can just fix the 2 by:
1. Do the patent leather toe box
2. Remove heel hang tag
3. Parts like eyelet design and outer portion of the 'curve' around heel area can have a different color for additional accent
4. Last, interesting colorway.. I'd like to see a floridian cw of the 2
To FIX this shoe:
1. downsize the Jumpman...a lot.
2. remove the cheesy DW logo on the tongue, put a smaller jumpman or something on there IN RED to match the sole accent.
3. at least ditch the contrast stiching on the toe, possibly the patent altogether.