LOOK/SEE “Instagram” Video
A shout-out to all the sneaker instagrammers out there: this video is a page right out of your own book. Don’t deny it – you’ve stopped in your tracks to snap the perfect photo of your kicks when the angle, lighting, and uhh…privacy is right there for the taking, and this video, by LOOK/SEE Goods founder Kyle Yamaguchi, depicts perfectly what we as sneakerheads in the digital age go through on a daily basis (he touched on sneaker camping not long ago). Of course, our daily rotation of kicks may not be on the level of, say, ‘Watch The Throne’ LeBron 9s, Hypermax Max McFlys, or both PE versions of the Hardwood Classic LeBron VII, but we’re all bound together by one ideal – showing off our kicks for the world to see. Check out the full “Instagram” video below and take advantage of their sick discount offer right now through Labor Day at the LOOK/SEE Goods online shop, and enter the LOOK/SEE Instagram contest to win your own pair of shades!
Get 10% OFF your order at LOOK/SEE Goods with discount code “instagram” through Labor Day!
- Follow @lookseegoods on Instagram
- Mention “follow @lookseegoods. #looksee” on any one of your photos which feature your LOOK/SEE sunglasses OR sneakers in order to enter!
- Enter as many times as you like!
- Winners will be announced after Labor Day!
Full list of Kyle’s kicks in the video, in order of appearance
- LeBron 9 – “Watch the Throne”
- Foamposite Lite – “Kryptonate”…with the “K” =)
- Hypermax NFW – “McFly”
- KD4 – “NERF”
- Kobe VI – “Grinch”
- Kobe VI – “Barcelona”
- LeBron IV – “Fruity Pebbles”
- LeBron IV – “NYC Graffiti”
- Cole Haan – Lunar Grand
- Kobe IV – “Yamaguchi Wedding Day”
- KD4 – “Weatherman”
- Kobe VI – “Barcelona”…again
- LeBron 8 – “DJ Clark Kent 112″
- LeBron 8 – “South Beach”
- LeBron 7 – “Hardwood Classic”…Portland style =)
- LeBron 9 PS – “South Beach”
- Hyperdunk 2010 – “McFly”
- LeBron 9 PS – “Taxi”
- Kobe V – “University of Texas”
- LeBron 6 – “Business”
- LeBron 6 – “Family Guy”
Lol this is too true! I go through this every morning! Lol. @joemartin23 add me on IG. I follow back. Peace two fingers...
This comment has been deleted
Does it really matter where "HIS" paychecks go? If he has wife and kids and him buying shoes becomes a proble, that'd be their problem
he use to work for nsw he designed the designs you know and love -_- do your research