90% of them are ignorant kids looking for validation. Like if they have the latest Heat other kids will except them. Its a fucking popularity contest, and the result is ridiculously high priced shoes that the other 10% of us aren't willing to pay. Its so damn irritating seeing a sneaker that just released an hour ago already posted for sale, for $100-$200 more than retail. If ur not guna wear the kicks than don't buy them. When you want something else or get tired of wearing something than sell it to someone else for retail or trade for a different pair. This shit shouldn't be about making money. The greed absolutely ruins the culture for us that are apart of it strictly for the love of kicks and the people we meet along the way. I understand that certain sneakers are very limited, and that OGs are hard to come by, so the price should be a little higher, but I'll be dammed if ima pay $300+ for a pair of Retros that just dropped. If everyone just bought one pair, there would be enough to go around. What a lot of ppl fail to realize is that most shoes are pretty abundant, but resellers buy them all up making them harder to buy for the rest of us, and then all these impatient little kids with mommies money pay these ridiculously high prices which in turn fucks it up for the rest. Say no to Rape people!
Subscribe to the Sneaker News Youtube Channel