Nike Hyperdunk 2014 – Release Date
The latest evolutionary step of the Hyperdunk species is revealed today as Nike unveils the 2014 model of the innovative basketball shoe. Combining a powerful package of LunarLon, Hyperfuse, and Dynamic Flywire, the Nike Hyperdunk 2014 offers up top-tier support, cushioning, and lockdown for today’s most explosive athletes. More importantly, the Hyperdunk 2014 is incredibly lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for Summer-time hoop sessions. July 16th is the day the Hyperdunk 2014 will officially release, so check out the official photo gallery below and stay tuned for more on the Hyperdunk 2014.
The Nike Hyperdunk continues to evolve its innovative legacy established in 2008. It was an introduction that transformed basketball shoe design as we know it. Debuting here for the first time, the Nike Hyperdunk 2014 is defined by its lightweight feel and superior cushioning.
The Nike Basketball design team was dedicated to progressing the shoe’s performance, with valuable insight that came from a full year wear-testing and obsessing the details. Its dynamic fit has a great step-in feel, enhancing natural motion while featuring the following key performance benefits:
- Lunarlon cushioning midsole provides a soft, responsive ride
- Hyperfuse construction creates a breathable, flexible upper
- Flywire technology delivers dynamic lockdown through the midfoot
With summer basketball here, on-court versatility and breathability was essential. The design focus was to provide a great shoe for both indoor and outdoor use that could stand the heat and breathability needs of summer hoops.
Hyperdunk 2014 product details include:
- Hyperfuse construction creates a nearly seamless, one-piece upper that is lightweight, breathable, durable and supportive
- The upper has fewer layers, making it ultra-breathable and flexible
- Flywire technology is dynamic and lightweight, providing lockdown through the midfoot. Its strong cables loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the foot
- Dynamic foam collar provides a comfortable fit
- Lunarlon midsole provides ultra-soft, lightweight cushioning that delivers excellent response.
- Solid-rubber outsole with herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
whenever Nike puts full-length lunarlon in the hyperdunk they will be a winner.. but until then.. just the same thing for the past 2 years...
@Josiah How is this not full length? the entire midsole is made of lunarlon
@acox74 @Josiah actually, they have targeted lunarlon.. Nike puts lunarlon only in the forefoot and the heel and it makes for an uncomfortable ride after the lunar bottoms out in them because then its sunken in lower than the rest of the midsole... believe me i played ball in the previous years pair and thats why i said they need full length lunarlon