Color: Obsidian/White-French Blue
Release Date: February, 1997
The Obsidian colorway of the Air Jordan XII was released in February of 1997. It stands as the only original Air Jordan XII colorway that Michael Jordan has never worn in an NBA game. The Obsidian colorway was used once more when the Air Jordan XII released in 2003, but only a low-top version was released. Being that the mid version was never again released, the Obsidian XII stands as one of the few original Air Jordans that only exist in its original form, with current market value floating above $200.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $189.99 BUY IT NOW 12hr 55mins
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 20hr 1mins
- $99.99 0 bids 23hr 36mins
- $190.00 BUY IT NOW 23hr 46mins
- $329.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 49mins
- $150.00 0 bids 2hr 10mins
- $349.95 BUY IT NOW 5hr 40mins
- $599.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 35mins