Color: Obsidian/White-French Blue
Release Date: February, 1997
The Obsidian colorway of the Air Jordan XII was released in February of 1997. It stands as the only original Air Jordan XII colorway that Michael Jordan has never worn in an NBA game. The Obsidian colorway was used once more when the Air Jordan XII released in 2003, but only a low-top version was released. Being that the mid version was never again released, the Obsidian XII stands as one of the few original Air Jordans that only exist in its original form, with current market value floating above $200.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $299.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 43mins
- $271.4 BUY IT NOW 4hr 27mins
- $399.99 BUY IT NOW 9hr 6mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 15mins
- $200.00 BUY IT NOW 23hr 32mins
- $66.00 21 bids 23hr 41mins
- $76.00 9 bids 1hr 50mins
- $399.95 BUY IT NOW 1hr 57mins