Release Date: July 11th, 2009
The Air Jordan 1 60+ Defining Moments Package was released on July 11th, 2009. The package was a tribute to Michael Jordan and his 63 point performance against the Boston Celtics during Game 2 of the 1986 NBA Playoffs. Despite losing the series to the powerhouse Boston Celtics, Jordan’s Game 2 performance served as a precursor to future showcases of on-court magic that – in the eyes of Larry Bird – seemed godlike. The Air Jordan 1+ Defining Moments Package was the first two-pair package to share the name of the historic Air Jordan VI/XI Defining Moments Package of early 2006. With a reasonable $225 price-tag and true-to-the-original design of the black/red colorway, the Air Jordan 1 60+ Package was an instant hit.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $200.00 0 bids 10hr 3mins
- $299.99 BUY IT NOW 12hr 50mins
- $359.99 BUY IT NOW 13hr 51mins
- $200.00 0 bids 15hr 29mins
- $935.00 BUY IT NOW 15hr 44mins
- $550.00 0 bids 21hr 19mins
- $1499.99 BUY IT NOW 23hr 25mins
- $749.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 52mins