Release Date: July 11th, 2009
The Air Jordan 1 60+ Defining Moments Package was released on July 11th, 2009. The package was a tribute to Michael Jordan and his 63 point performance against the Boston Celtics during Game 2 of the 1986 NBA Playoffs. Despite losing the series to the powerhouse Boston Celtics, Jordan’s Game 2 performance served as a precursor to future showcases of on-court magic that – in the eyes of Larry Bird – seemed godlike. The Air Jordan 1+ Defining Moments Package was the first two-pair package to share the name of the historic Air Jordan VI/XI Defining Moments Package of early 2006. With a reasonable $225 price-tag and true-to-the-original design of the black/red colorway, the Air Jordan 1 60+ Package was an instant hit.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $0.99 1 bids 6hr 14mins
- $375.00 1 bids 10hr 6mins
- $279.98 BUY IT NOW 10hr 41mins
- $665.00 BUY IT NOW 11hr 23mins
- $415.00 0 bids 12hr 44mins
- $615.00 BUY IT NOW 21hr 5mins
- $100.00 1 bids 23hr 45mins
- $375.00 21 bids 4hr 15mins