Release Date: July 11th, 2009
The Air Jordan 1 60+ Defining Moments Package was released on July 11th, 2009. The package was a tribute to Michael Jordan and his 63 point performance against the Boston Celtics during Game 2 of the 1986 NBA Playoffs. Despite losing the series to the powerhouse Boston Celtics, Jordan’s Game 2 performance served as a precursor to future showcases of on-court magic that – in the eyes of Larry Bird – seemed godlike. The Air Jordan 1+ Defining Moments Package was the first two-pair package to share the name of the historic Air Jordan VI/XI Defining Moments Package of early 2006. With a reasonable $225 price-tag and true-to-the-original design of the black/red colorway, the Air Jordan 1 60+ Package was an instant hit.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $599.00 0 bids 0hr 19mins
- $399.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 21mins
- $159.99 BUY IT NOW 15hr 24mins
- $450.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 5mins
- $425.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 5mins
- $129.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 11mins
- $539.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 40mins
- $260.99 BUY IT NOW 21hr 28mins