Release Date: July 11th, 2009
The Air Jordan 1 60+ Defining Moments Package was released on July 11th, 2009. The package was a tribute to Michael Jordan and his 63 point performance against the Boston Celtics during Game 2 of the 1986 NBA Playoffs. Despite losing the series to the powerhouse Boston Celtics, Jordan’s Game 2 performance served as a precursor to future showcases of on-court magic that – in the eyes of Larry Bird – seemed godlike. The Air Jordan 1+ Defining Moments Package was the first two-pair package to share the name of the historic Air Jordan VI/XI Defining Moments Package of early 2006. With a reasonable $225 price-tag and true-to-the-original design of the black/red colorway, the Air Jordan 1 60+ Package was an instant hit.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $220.00 1 bids 0hr 17mins
- $299.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 14mins
- $350.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 45mins
- $75.00 1 bids 3hr 58mins
- $369.99 BUY IT NOW 4hr 29mins
- $209.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 51mins
- $150.00 BUY IT NOW 14hr 17mins
- $180.00 0 bids 16hr 34mins