Color: Black/Varsity Red
Release Date: 1997
The Black/Varsity Red colorway of the Air Jordan XII was Jordan’s Away Game pair during the 1997 Playoffs. Easily the most storied of Air Jordan XII colorways, the Air Jordan XII in the black/red colorway was on Jordan’s feet when he displayed the most resilience, drive, and out-of-body performance of his entire career. Michael Jordan scored an incredible 38 points despite being ailed by a terrible flu – one so bad that he had to be helped off the court during time-outs. But once the whistle was blown the play resumed, Michael Jordan once separated himself and performed beyond physical limitations. The Air Jordan XII Flu Game was re-released once in 2003 and once again in 2009 with a special commemorative graphic, paying tribute to Michael Jordan’s flu-ridden 38 points.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $50.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 35mins
- $269.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 46mins
- $170.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 50mins
- $250.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 53mins
- $16.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 8mins
- $65.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 28mins
- $275.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 55mins
- $245.00 0 bids 4hr 10mins