Supra Commemorative Pack
The past year-plus has been dominated by grey sneakers of all shapes and sizes, and while the Air Jordan XI Retro ‘Cool Grey’ remains the undisputed king, perhaps no release can rival the above pictured pairs in terms of sheer significance. The Supra Commemorative Pack offers a solemn take on the crown brand’s two tallest silhouettes in honor of the fallen Twin Towers, tonal grey Supra Skytop II and Society hightops whose proceeds will go to benefit charity. Click through to see a list of the retailers who’ll have a portion of each model’s 413-pair run when they release on Saturday, September 10th.
The Supra Commemorative Pack will release on Saturday, September 10th at the following retailers:
- ENGLAND - ONE at Slam City Skates, London
- FRANCE - Colette, Paris
- FRANCE - SUPRA Paris, Paris
- GERMANY - Solebox, Berlin
- SCOTLAND - Hanon Shop, Aberdeen
- SWEDEN - Sneakersnstuff, Stockholm
- SWITZERLAND - Grand, Zurich
- UNITED STATES - Factory 413, Los Angeles
- UNITED STATES - SUPRA NYC, New York
As much as i like these, are ppl throwing names on shoes etc to make money? I mean apart from the "Never Forget" and the firefighter emblem it's jus another nice shoe. the box better have the towers on em or something..
I don't know if I should wear them, or keep them for commemoration. No matter what, they're dope shoes.