Color: Obsidian/White-French Blue
Release Date: February, 1997
The Obsidian colorway of the Air Jordan XII was released in February of 1997. It stands as the only original Air Jordan XII colorway that Michael Jordan has never worn in an NBA game. The Obsidian colorway was used once more when the Air Jordan XII released in 2003, but only a low-top version was released. Being that the mid version was never again released, the Obsidian XII stands as one of the few original Air Jordans that only exist in its original form, with current market value floating above $200.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $215.00 1 bids 0hr 37mins
- $350.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 50mins
- $349.95 BUY IT NOW 6hr 17mins
- $90.00 0 bids 14hr 14mins
- $99.00 0 bids 17hr 32mins
- $429.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 25mins
- $300.00 BUY IT NOW 20hr 11mins
- $7.00 11 bids 20hr 59mins