Color: Obsidian/White-French Blue
Release Date: February, 1997
The Obsidian colorway of the Air Jordan XII was released in February of 1997. It stands as the only original Air Jordan XII colorway that Michael Jordan has never worn in an NBA game. The Obsidian colorway was used once more when the Air Jordan XII released in 2003, but only a low-top version was released. Being that the mid version was never again released, the Obsidian XII stands as one of the few original Air Jordans that only exist in its original form, with current market value floating above $200.
Images via Kixclusive.
- $139.58 BUY IT NOW 0hr 31mins
- $199.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 10mins
- $170.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 30mins
- $150.00 0 bids 3hr 10mins
- $102.5 30 bids 6hr 22mins
- $120.00 0 bids 6hr 49mins
- $299.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 21mins
- $399.99 BUY IT NOW 12hr 23mins