The Nike Kobe 8 Elite will release on April 27th. The sneaker is built around Kobe Bryant’s quick game, and picks up a snake styling like so many other silhouettes in the Black Mamba’s Nike oeuvre. His “Superhero” colorway from the new Nike Basketball Elite 2.0 trio is a poison green affair that also puts on some speckling and a little bit of snake texture all while keeping the Engineered Mesh upper intact. See more on the Nike Kobe 8 Elite, release date April 27th, after the jump and tell us what you think of Kobe Bryant’s post season model for this year.
Update: Nike has changed the release date, and the Nike Basketball Elite Series is now releasing April 27th.
via NIKE Inc
KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive Speed
Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.
The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:
- Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
- Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar® aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
- Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
- Kevlar® aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
- Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning
More like this at ebay