New Balance To Release Limited Edition 990v4 At Original $100 MSRP
Since 1982, the New Balance MADE 990 series has been one of the strongest running franchises in the footwear industry. It knows no limits when it comes to its appeal; the timeless aesthetic 990 has been embraced by all circles of influence, whether it be among sneaker connoisseurs and tech company CEOs. Upon its original release, the 990, the first-ever running performance shoe priced at $100, eclipsed expectations and has gone to to produce new iterations in 1998, 2012, and 2016.
In 2018, New Balance is honoring the cherished heritage of the 990 with a limited-edition release of the 990v4 “1982”, which blends the iconic grey tones with navy, with EST. 1982 embroidered onto the heel. Only 1,500 pairs have been produced, and as a nod to the genesis of the 990 lineage, New Balance will release them at $100 – the original MSRP back in 1982.
The New Balance MADE 990 will release worldwide on April 14th in select cities around the globe; only seven locations in North America will have them stocked.
Where To Buy New Balance 990v4 Made in 1982
- New Balance, NYC150 5th Ave
- Foot Locker, AtlantaGreenbriar Pkwy SW
- Shoe Palace, Palo Alto451 University Ave
- Kicks USA, PhillyRsvlt Mall, 2339 Cottman Ave
- New Balance, San Francisco856 Market St
- YCMC, Washington DC1060 Brentwood Rd NE
- YCMC, Windsor MillSecurity Mall, 6901 Security Blvd