October 19, 2010 BY John Kim / 0
Sneaker News is devoted to bringing the most thorough and up-to-date sneaker-related news and information, and to show appreciation to our loyal readers, Sneaker News has been giving away a ton of great kicks, from the hottest current releases, the most anticipated upcoming kicks, and heat from years before. Again, Sneaker News is bringing a Giveaway focusing on what’s ‘hot’, and right now nothing is more coveted in video-games than NBA 2K11. The gameplay, graphics, and realistic nature of the game has been on point for years but this is the first time a video game went so deep into the world of sneakers. Basketball and kicks go hand-in-hand but NBA 2K11 is the first game of its kind, allowing you to create a virtual sneaker collection while playing as the greatest basketball player of all-time. Sneaker News will be giving away two copies of NBA 2K11 – one for the XBOX 360 and another for the Playstation 3 platform. The first selected winner will receive the XBOX 360 version, and the second winner will receive the Playstation 3 version. Participating in this Sneaker News Giveaway takes just a few seconds and full instructions lie ahead, so don’t miss out on this great freebie!
CONTEST BEGINS: Tuesday, October 19th
CONTEST ENDS: Sunday, October 24th at 11:59 PM EST
2. Tweet this ENTIRE line in the red font:
Just entered the Sneaker News x NBA 2K11 Giveaway. Follow @sneakernews and tweet to win. http://bit.ly/cs9w5K #SNGiveawayNBA2K11
1. You MUST have both steps above completed to enter.
2. The winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Sneakernews.com and on twitter. The winner will also receive a Direct Message from @sneakernews.
3. Upon receiving the item, the winner must submit a photo of him/herself with the winning prize!
4. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ENTER MORE THAN ONCE.