October 4, 2010 BY John Kim
For our last Sneaker News giveaway, we hopped on a time machine and selected the Air Jordan XIII ‘Flint’ for a giveaway and rewarded one lucky @sneakernews follower with the Jordan Retro two months before a release date. We’re hopping on the DeLorean once more and setting the date to March 24, 2007 because up for grabs is a deadstock pair of the Air Jordan III ‘Fire Red’ Retro from 2007. The original colorway from 1988 is considered one of the greatest Air Jordans in history and the Retro release in 2007 was one of the most anticipated dates of the entire decade. If you don’t have one of these in your Jordan collection, Sneaker News has your back – all you need to do is enter the Sneaker News Giveaway. Continue reading for full contest information as well as a refresher of this classic Jordan, and be sure to participate in this latest Sneaker News Giveaway! Many thanks to Bridge Footwear for sponsoring this giveaway.
CONTEST BEGINS: Monday, October 4th
CONTEST ENDS: Sunday, October 10th at 11:59 PM EST
CONTEST HAS ENDED
2. Tweet this ENTIRE line in red:
Just entered the Air Jordan 3 Fire Red Giveaway. Follow @sneakernews and tweet to win. #sngiveawayaj3 http://bit.ly/c5K7h0
1. You MUST have both steps above completed to enter.
2. The winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Sneakernews.com and on twitter. The winner will also receive a Direct Message from @sneakernews.
3. Upon receiving the shoes, the winner must submit a photo of him/herself with the winning prize!
4. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ENTER MORE THAN ONCE.