September 6, 2010 BY Sneaker News
First came the Air Max 90 Infrared, then came the Air Jordan VII ‘Olympic’. In keeping up with bringing you the most recent hot releases, Sneaker News will now give one lucky Sneaker News reader a fresh pair of the Air Foamposite Pro ‘Pearl’, still hot from the Nike oven! If you were unable to get your hands on this highly anticipated release, Sneaker News has you covered! How to win a pair? All you need to do is follow the simple and easy instructions – it’ll take no more than few seconds of your time. Winners are chosen at complete random so your chance at winning is as good as any other. If you’re a size 9 sneakerhead and would love a free pair of Pearl Foams, continue reading for instructions for the Sneaker News Giveaway!
CONTEST BEGINS: Monday, Septemeber 6th
CONTEST ENDS: (ENDED) Sunday, September 12th at 11:59 PM EST
HOW TO ENTER (CONTEST HAS ENDED)
2. Tweet this entire line in red:
Just entered the Pearl Air Foamposite Pro Giveaway. Follow @sneakernews and tweet to win. http://bit.ly/aryOTc #sngiveawaypearl
1. You MUST have both steps above completed to enter.
2. The winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Sneakernews.com and on twitter. The winner will also receive a Direct Message from @sneakernews.
3. Upon receiving the shoes, the winner must submit a photo of him/herself with the winning prize!
4. DO NOT ENTER MORE THAN ONCE: YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Filed under: Giveaway