August 9, 2010 BY John Kim
The back-to-school shopping season is in full swing, and one of the definite must-cops this summer was the Nike Air Max 90 Infrared. Still didn’t get a pair? Sneaker News is giving away a deadstock pair of the Nike Air Max 90 Infrared (Size 10) to one lucky Sneaker News reader, and entering the contest is easy as pie. The Infrared Air Max 90 is a certified Nike classic and if you haven’t managed to cop a pair for your collection, here’s a chance to obtain a pair for free, courtesy of Sneaker News. How does one enter the contest? All that’s required is a few clicks of your mouse and just seconds of your time, so be sure to read on for all the details of this contest. Anyone and everyone can enter the giveaway and the winner will be selected at random, so don’t miss out on this opportunity and read on for full giveaway info!
CONTEST BEGINS: Monday, August 9th
CONTEST ENDS: Sunday, August 15th at 11:59 PM EST
CONTEST IS OVER!
HOW TO ENTER
2. Tweet this entire line in red:
Just entered the Nike Air Max 90 ‘Infrared’ Giveaway. Follow @sneakernews and retweet to win. http://bit.ly/9w5JkD #sngiveawayam90
1. You MUST have both steps above completed to enter.
2. The winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Sneakernews.com and on twitter. The winner will also receive a Direct Message from @sneakernews.
3. Upon receiving the shoes, the winner must submit a photo of him/herself with the winning prize!
4. DO NOT ENTER MORE THAN ONCE, WE WILL DISQUALIFY YOU.