September 25, 2012 BY John Kim
Late last week Sneaker News reported the October 6th release date for the highly-anticipated Nike Zoom Rookie ‘Galaxy’. A different version of that shoe – a collaboration with Sole Collector magazine – was confirmed some time ago, and it appears that those will in fact release a bit earlier. This Friday, the SC x Nike Zoom Rookie ‘Galaxy’ will become available exclusively through their Sole Collector iPad Issue 11. Of course, you’ll not only need an iPad, but the downloaded September issue, so make sure you set that up for this Friday’s release. Full information is just ahead, so prep for this Friday’s release and let us know if you’ll be on the hunt.
Here’s how to download Sole Collector’s iPad Issue 11 this Friday afternoon, September 28th, for an opportunity to purchase the limited edition Nike x SC Galaxy Zoom Rookie:
– Search “Sole Collector Magazine” in the iPad App Store & install.
– Open the Newsstand App on the Home Screen of your iPad and open the Sole Collector Magazine App.
– Locate “Sole Collector Issue 11: September 2012” and “Buy” to download for an opportunity to purchase the Nike x SC Galaxy Zoom Rookie.
– Once downloaded, open iPad Issue 11 and locate the Galaxy Nike Zoom Rookie product page. Select your size and “Add To Cart” to begin the Checkout process and place your order.
– Quantities are limited, and orders are restricted to 2 pairs per person.