If you’ve been following along the progression of New Balance’s upcoming release of the 990v4 “1982”, you’re probably aware that only select cities across the globe will drop these in extremely limited quantities. Today, New Balance dropped mysterious shipping containers at key locations that will act as pop-up shops for this throwback-inspired event. As part of the brand’s epic rewind to 1982, this choice 990v4 was designed as a worthy nod to the original debut of the 990 running shoe back in 1982 when it was unveiled in a disruptive grey color-scheme at a $100 price-point. Just 100 pairs will be available at each of these containers at $100 a piece; once they’re sold out, they’ll close up the containers for good. The release is scheduled for tomorrow, April 14th in the U.S. cities listed below.
New Balance 990v4 “1982”
Release Date: April 14th, 2018
Where To Buy: New Balance 990v4 “1982” (USA)
- New Balance NYC150 5th Ave.
- Foot Locker, AtlantaGreenbriar Pkwy SW
- Shoe Palace, Palo Alto451 University Ave.
- Kicks USA, Philly2339 Cottman Ave.
- New Balance, San Francisco856 Market St.
- YCMC, Washington DC1060 Brentwood Rd. NE
- YCMC, Windsor Mill6901 Security Blvd.
Where To Buy: New Balance 990v4 “1982” (Global)
- END, LondonEbor Street
- Solebox, BerlinNuernberger Strasse 14
- One Block Down, MilanPiazza Ventiquattro Maggio
- Tsvetnoy, Moscow10 trans. Stoleshnikov
- Alcorta, Buenos AiresJerónimo Salguero 3172
- New Balance, Seoul412 Gangnam-daero, Yeoksam 1-dong
- NB 1906, ShanghaiNo.958 West Nanjing Road
- NB Shibuya Pop-up, TokyoShibuya Cast, 1 Chome-23-21 Shibuya