After previews on the runway and an official showing across pop-up locations across various cities, the Louis Vuitton Nike Air Force 1 is finally releasing today, July 19th, exclusively online at 12pm ET. You can access on the online sale here; once the countdown hits zero, Louis Vuitton will grant access to a random and limited number of customers every minute. Customers will have the opportunity to browse the nine different available sneakers and make a purchase. The official details regarding the online release are as follows:
By entering this waiting room, you accept our specific sales terms:
1. Entry to view and purchase the collection is on a random basis and will end once products are sold out. First come first serve cannot be guaranteed.
2. If you succeed to pass the waiting room, you will have 10 minutes to select your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 model and place the product in your cart.
3. To ensure an inclusive experience the sale is limited to 1 (one) pair of sneakers per customer. Any attempt to break this term will lead to cancellation of all your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 orders.
4. Please be advised that your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 sneaker is only reserved once your payment step is completed.
5. We will acknowledge receipt of your order request by sending you an email after payment step is completed. This email, however, does not confirm final acceptance of your order. Your order will be accepted if after order review you receive a shipping confirmation email. Please be advised that the lead time for receiving your shipping confirmation may take a few more days.
Lastly, you do not need to create a MYLV account to complete your purchase. If you would like to create a MYLV account you may do so after the sale has ended.
A full, official FAQ on the Louis Vuitton Nike Air Force 1 shows can be viewed here.
Retail price for the Air Force 1 Low is $2,750, while the Air Force 1 Mid is $3,450.